LOW-PRICE KRAFT PAPER PRINTING
What is Kraft paper?
Many years ago, Kraft paper bags were a new definition to Vietnamese consumers. However, along with the environment protecting and environmentally friendly materials using trends, kraft paper and its products such as bags, gift wrapping paper, flower wrapping paper, etc. have become hot and attractive.
Kraft paper which is commonly called “cement paper”, was made from the wood pulp of the softwood trunk, through the Kraft pulping process. In the regular papermaking process, wood is pressed and ground into pulp first. In Kraft paper, the cellulose pulp is treated with certain chemicals (sulphates) to increase the strength of the paper. So that’s why Kraft paper is used as packaging materials because of its durability.
Types of kraft paper
Kraft paper is available in a variety of colors and weights. Each type of paper will have a different application, chosen depending on the intended use. People often distinguish different types of paper by its color: brown kraft, white kraft, yellow kraft, etc. Paper weight is also very diverse, in the printing industry often used from 80 gsm – 350 gsm.
Advantages of kraft paper bag
Kraft paper bags are one of the solutions in the paper packaging industry. In addition, other printed products such as paper box packaging, hang-tag, name card using kraft paper are also popular.
- Cost savings: As kraft paper bags processing need less steps, so the price is cheaper than other types of paper bags. If printing on glossy paper such as Ivory, Bristol, Couche, etc., we need BOPP lamination or UV coating to protect the surface of the products from being scratched.
- Eco-friendly: The primary processes of ordinary paper includes bleaching, which releasing sulfur and chlorine compounds that are harmful to the environment. Meanwhile, the production process of Kraft paper is limited to the use of bleaching agents. Do not use additives such as clay, starch, etc. Besides, Kraft paper bags are also easily decomposed in the natural environment.
- High durability: As mentioned above, Kraft paper is durable – tough – waterproof. This type of paper is one of the very hot choices for paper bags
With the above advantages, kraft paper bags are widely used. Especially in developing countries, people are more and more conscious of protecting the living environment.
Uses of kraft paper bag
- Food bag
- Shopping bag
- Cosmetics, accessories bag
- Fashion shopping bag
- Kraft bags with PE or foil laminating for confectionery, coffee bags, cereals, etc.
Low-price paper bags printing in Binh Duong
Vprint Pack always recommend the customers to use 100% environmentally friendly Kraft paper bags. USE KRAFT PAPER BAGS FOR A GREEN ENVIRONMENT
In addition, coming to Vprint Pack, customers will get the most competitive price that gives you the highest profit.
At the factory, we equips Offset printers from 1 color, 2 colors to 5 colors. The machines are arranged to run orders depends on the number of colors and difficulty: simple 1 or 2 color printing bags will be run on 1 color / 2 color machine. High quality paper bags are a priority for 5-color machines.
Due to the advantages of machinery and equipment, Vprint Pack always prioritizes the best production option to minimize costs for customers who have trusted us.